New to yoga? No worries!
We offer a welcoming, safe, and open environment. Below are some helpful hints and F.A.Q.’s to consider when visiting us for the first time.
Still have questions or just want to talk? Contact us now.
First though, some yoga etiquette…
- No shoes in the yoga room
- Please enter mindfully as some people might be in pre-class meditation
- If you are saying hello and chatting with fellow students, please keep your voice down
- No cell phones in the yoga room
- No heavy perfumes
- If you must leave before savāsana (generally the last 5-10 minutes of class), please leave 5 or more minutes prior (but take savāsana before you leave as it is truly an important part of a complete practice session)